We are proud to present our 2016 Report to Members. In addition to summarizing the year’s financial results, including a record-setting allocation to Subscriber Savings Accounts, the report provides some insight into the vibrant PURE culture and introduces you to some of our members through stories of their recent experiences. Among the many topics covered include:
- The impact hailstorms are having on the PURE membership and the insurance industry as a whole.
- The damage caused by Hurricane Matthew with a focus on feedback from one of our Hilton Head, SC, members.
- The critical role PURE Member Advocates® can play to assist the membership before, during and after a claim.
- PURE’s sponsorship of a longstanding PGA TOUR Champions event, newly named The PURE Insurance Championship Impacting The First Tee, and other initiatives we are leading to give back to our communities.
- Several awards and recognitions our team is honored to have earned, including the Family Wealth Report’s award for Best Insurer for the second consecutive year.