Billing & Payment FAQs:
PURE Insurance Members
All PURE members are enrolled in a quarterly payment plan with the option to pay in full at any time. The minimum amount due and the remaining balance on your account will both be clearly displayed on your quarterly statement.
Payments are due 20 days from the statement date. The due date will be indicated below the minimum amount due displayed on your invoice. Statements marked as "overdue" are due immediately.
PURE offers several different ways to submit payment, none of which are associated with any fees:
- Online Payment: You can pay your premium for individually billed policies online via the PURE Member Portal. Consolidated policies can be paid via our one-time payment portal, which is also accessible by clicking the button displayed at the top of all electronically delivered statements.
- Pay by Phone: You can pay your premium over the phone by calling our Member Services team at 888.813.7873. We are available to assist you with the payment process Monday– Friday between 7:00 AM and 9:00 PM EST, and Saturday between 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM EST.
- Pay by Check: To pay by personal check, please mail payment to our billing facility at the appropriate address below. Please attach the payment coupon located at the bottom of your PURE billing statement and include your member identification number on the check.
- If you are a PURE Insurance member, please mail your check to PO BOX 95000-2655, Philadelphia, PA 19195
- If you are a PURE Programs policyholder, please see our PURE Programs Billing FAQs.
- If you are sending a check via overnight mail for any type of policy, please mail your check to Attn: Accounting, PURE Insurance, 44 S Broadway, Suite 301, White Plains, NY 10601
- Autopay: You can enroll in a recurring payment plan to have premium installments automatically drafted from a checking account, credit card or debit/ATM card. Autopay registration can be completed within the PURE Member Portal or by calling our Member Services team at 888.813.7873.
- For credit and debit/ATM cards, recurring payment plans must draft the full balance annually.
- For checking accounts, you may choose to have the minimum due drafted quarterly or the full balance drafted annually.
- Checking or Savings Account: You can pay your premium from a checking or savings account online, over the phone or by paper mail.
- Credit or Debit/ATM Card: Credit cards and debit/ATM cards may be used for full balance payments or installments that exceed a total of $2,500. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Wire Transfer: To obtain PURE’s account information for wire transfers, please contact Member Services at 888.813.7873.
When you first join PURE, your initial invoice will be sent within two weeks via your preferred delivery method. All following statements will be sent on or around the 10th of the month in which premium is due. If your account is paid in full, you will not receive a statement until your renewal, unless there is new activity on your policy.
You can print a hard copy of your statement at any time from the PURE Member Portal. You may also call your broker or Member Services at 888.813.7873 to request a copy.
When you click the PDF attachment for your billing statement, it will request a password. Your billing zip code serves as your password. Please note that you can also access our one-time payment site directly from the PDF.
The first installment includes 25% of the annual premium along with the full amount of your surplus contribution and any other required state taxes or fees. The remaining installments will represent only 25% of the annual premium.
Yes. If PURE is advised that your mortgage company is your policy’s payer, we will bill your mortgage company directly. The Homeowners policy that is billed to your mortgage company will not appear on your account billing statement, nor will you receive a copy of the mortgagee bill.
Please note that mortgage companies will sometimes make payments for premium only. Please contact your mortgage company to notify them that they must also include payment for surplus contributions and state mandated taxes/fees, if applicable.
Overdue notices are sent if the amount due for a given month is not paid by the next statement date. If payment is not received once you have received an overdue notice, your policy will be in danger of cancellation. Please note that explicit notice will be given before any cancellation takes effect.
Recent transactions will always be displayed on the second page of your statement. If you have any questions, you can access further details in the PURE Member Portal. You may also call Member Services at 888.813.7873 or email email@example.com.
Please feel free to contact Member Services at 888.813.7873 during regular business hours (Monday–Friday between 7:00 AM and 9:00 PM EST, and Saturday between 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM EST). You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond to your inquiry in a timely manner.
It is possible that your payment was processed after we sent the bills in that particular month. If you would like to verify that your payment was received, please log in to the PURE Member Portal or call Member Services at 888.813.7873.