A performance-inspired solution for vehicles and more.
You may own a variety of automobiles, including regularly used vehicles, antique cars, luxury motor homes, motorcycles and golf carts. With PURE, you can insure all of them on a single Automobile policy designed to reward responsible drivers.
- The Dedicated Assistance of a PURE Member Advocate®. Following an accident, we want to help you return to normal as easily as possible. Your Member Advocate can take care of tasks like finding and booking rental cars, communicating with other drivers’ insurers and more.
- Agreed Value Means No Surprises. In the event of a total loss, we’ll pay the Agreed Value stated on your policy with no deductible. Plus, if that doesn’t cover the amount outstanding on an existing loan or lease, we’ll pay the difference.
- Original Manufacturers' Replacement Parts. If your vehicle requires repairs, your Member Advocate can help you locate a nearby repair facility, and we’ll pay for them to use original equipment manufacturers' (OEM) parts.
- Flexibility with Rentals. If you rent or borrow a vehicle anywhere in the world, you’re covered. And if you need a rental car while your vehicle is undergoing repairs, there’s no daily limit, and your Member Advocate can arrange to have the vehicle brought to you.
- File Claims from Your Smartphone. Our mobile app, PURE Express, allows you to submit pictures of the damage from your smartphone and receive repair estimates in as little as a few hours.
- Smart Pricing. Policies are highly customizable, and pricing is logical. For example, if you have more cars than drivers, you can’t possibly drive them all at once. This lowers each car’s risk of being involved in an accident, and we acknowledge this fact with premium discounts.
Handle With Care
When an accident left a PURE member’s rare model car with extensive damage, his PURE Member Advocate® arranged to have it towed to the nearest dealer-authorized repair shop. When the responsiveness of the shop didn’t meet PURE’s customer service standards or the member’s busy schedule, his Member Advocate explored more suitable service providers. Because the vehicle was so rare, the nearest qualified alternate repair facility was over 100 miles away. His Member Advocate treated the car like it was her own and sent it to the most service-oriented shop, despite the distance and expense. She checked on its repair status multiple times a week and kept the member informed until the repairs were completed and the car was delivered.