PURE Insurance Reinvents Appraisal Process To Reduce Friction & Create Superior Value For Policyholder
August 3, 2014
Privilege Underwriters Reciprocal Exchange (PURE), the policyholder-owned property/casualty insurer designed for high net worth individuals and families, today announced the launch of the PURE360™ Risk Management Consultation. This concierge-level, frictionless service helps members prevent losses and determine a fair replacement cost of their home.
“The home appraisal process is a critical part of obtaining adequate insurance limits, something that is important to policyholders and insurers alike. It is also complicated and has long been a source of friction in our industry,” said Gary Stephen, Senior Vice President of Claims & Risk Management for the PURE Group. “The PURE360 was designed by standing in the shoes of our members and their agents, and focusing on ways to eliminate that friction and provide superior value.”
As part of the PURE360, a highly skilled PURE Risk Manager produces a Right Coverage Valuation following a consultation at a member’s home. This valuation is a straightforward estimate of the cost to rebuild the home using comparable quality of materials and construction techniques. To eliminate friction that can occur in the valuation process
- A Fact Check Phone Call is made when a PURE Risk Manager’s valuation is notably different than the purchased coverage amount. This ensures that the member’s voice is heard and important information is exchanged before the report is finalized.
- A Formal Appeals Process allows members to have their valuation reviewed by a panel of independent experts if, for any reason, concerns remain about the estimate.
Other benefits of the PURE360:
- Home Health Scorecard. Using simple scales ranging from 1-10, the member’s home is graded for its resilience to a variety of risks, and advice is offered to help prevent losses and improve scores.
- Member Advocate Services. PURE Member Advocates® are available to help implement risk management advice, including evaluating solutions and service providers, scheduling appointments, and overseeing work.
- Discount Dashboard. A listing of all available premium credits is provided, along with an indication of whether or not the member is eligible for each.
- Discount Discovery Guarantee. If a Risk Manager discovers a missing discount (premium credit), it will be applied back to the last transaction on the policy.
- Detailed Documentation. Photos, diagrams and notes help ensure a more seamless experience in the event of a claim.
Visit pureinsurance.com/360 for more information, including a sample PURE360 report and video.
Privilege Underwriters Reciprocal Exchange (PURE) is a policyholder-owned insurer dedicated to creating an exceptional experience for responsible high net worth individuals and families. PURE provides best-in-class, customizable coverage throughout the U.S. for high-value homes, automobiles, jewelry, art, personal liability, watercraft and flood. Inspired by some of the finest policyholder-owned companies in the world, PURE emphasizes alignment of interests and transparency. PURE’s low cost of capital, careful member selection, and proactive risk management all contribute to highly competitive rates. As a member of The PURE Group, PURE is rated A- “Excellent” for Financial Strength by A.M. Best. In return for a fee, PURE Risk Management, LLC acts as Attorney-in-Fact for PURE. For more information or to find a local agent, visit pureinsurance.com.